The Women’s Philanthropy Network is a group of dedicated women volunteer leaders and donors to Georgia State University who are passionate about its purpose of helping to build great futures for our diverse student population. In the early years, WPN's primary focus was on funding scholarships within the Student Success Program.
From the beginning, WPN has been driven by the principles that distinguish women’s giving, including engagement with initiatives they support, educational experiences that inform their giving, connections to other women leaders, and the desire to make a difference with their philanthropy.
To date, WPN has raised over one million dollars for a variety of strategic initiatives that include:
- Funding for 435 Student Success Scholarships
- Support of the innovative WomenLead program through endowed scholarships
- Funding to establish the WomenLead in Technology program
- Contributions to the Women's Excellence Fund in Athletics
- Funding of an intern to staff the Women's Collection at the GSU Library
- Contributions to the Emergency Assistance Fund for students during the pandemic
- Creation of the first undergraduate endowed Scholarship in the School of Public Health to honor President Mark Becker
Make a gift to support WPN's mission of enhancing the lives of Georgia State students.